Hỏi về tách chiết DNA từ nấm!!

quangvu44

Chào mọi người, em là 1 thành viên mới, em đang làm 1 bài tập về sinh học phân tử, bài của em là về " Identification of Phytophthora fragariae var.rubi by PCR ".

Bài viết này có 1 đoạn em không hiểu mong mọi người giúp.

Trong bài có phần về tách chiết DNA, em xin trình bài và các hóa chất, công cụ và quy trích tách chiết như sau:

Materials

DNA Extraction from Fungal Cultures
1) Extraction buffer (50 ml).
• 10ml 1M Tris-HCL (pH 7,5-8).
• 2,5ml 5M NaCl.
• 24ml 0,5 M EDTA (pH 8).
• 0,25g sodium dodecyl sulphate (SDS).
• 35 ml distilled water.
• (Tris stabilizes the pH, NaCl delivers Na+ ions to neutralize the negatively charged DNA, SDS is a detergent breaking down cell membranes disconnecting the lipids in them , and EDTA chelates metal ions that might disturb the PCR).
2) PVPP.
3) Isopropanol.
4) Ethanol.
5) Rotations shaker.
6) Micro pestle.
7) Sulphuric acid washed sand (Merck).

DNA extraction from fungal cultures
1) Making of extraction buffer. The buffer can be made in advance and stored at room temperature for at least 6 months.
2) Scrape a little mycelium from a fungal culture and transfer it into a 1.5ml microcentrifuge tube .Add a pinch of sterile sand and 600 µl of extraction buffer and grind lightly using a micro pestle. Add another 600 µl of extraction buffer. Caution: Excessive grinding can destroy the DNA.
3) Vortex and place tubes on a rotator for 10 min.
4) Centrifuge at maximal speed for 8 min.
5) Pipette supernatant (~ 1ml) into a new 2ml tube. Do not pipe up any of the solid material.
6) To precipitate the DNA add an equivalent amount (~1 ml ) of 100% isopropanol (from the freezer) to the supernatant and put the tubes into the freezer for about 10 min. Invert 3-4 times during incubation to mix.
7) Centrifuge at maximal speed for 5 min.
8) Discard supernatant carefully. You should see a small DNA pellet down the side of the tube.
9) Refill with 500ul 70% ethanol to wash the pellet and centrifuge at 16000 (vòng) for 5 min.
10) Discard supernatant carefully .Dry tubes upside down on a tissue at room temperature until no residues of ethanol are left (about 1h). This is important because any ethanol residues would inhibit the PCR.
11) Resuspend pellet in 100ul sterile distilled water. Vortex. Pre heated water (65o C) improves the process.

Nếu mọi người đọc về phần vật liệu sẽ thấy không có các hóa chất dùng biến tính protein như chloroform. Trong phần tách chiết DNA cũng không ghi rõ công đoạn tách protein ra .

Em rất thắc mắc là không tách protein thì ta tủa DNA bằng isopropanol và ethanol sẽ lẫn rất nhiều DNA, ảnh hưởng đến quá trình chạy PCR không???

Không biết có anh chị nào kiến thức cao siêu thì chỉ giùm em , em suy nghĩ mãi vẫn ko biết có nên tủa protein ko nữa ?? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Trong link đó cũng vẫn nói phải sử dụng chloroform và phenol để tủa DNA, và dùng ethanol và isopropanol để tủa DNA .

Bạn đọc reply của người thứ 2 từ trên xuống:

i'm not sure about critical works like microarray,
as the furthest i've done is seq and cloning succesfully.
{trying to plan for my 1st RT PCR run..}

i used to use phenol-chlor for my PCR product. one fine day, i decided to take a shortcut by skipping phenol-chlo and going straight to sod acetate-isoprop precipitation..
seeing that my sequencing result was still as good, i've been 'unburdened' of the phenol-chlo pain.. i used to do EST work manually.. so, imagine phenol-chlor for 2X96-well plates per day! major pain

Facebook

Thống kê diễn đàn

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88aa
Back